The Halo JumpsuitRegular price $49.99
This jumper gives a mix of angelic and sexy vibes!
THE HALO JUMPSUIT
- Solid Color
- Casual Loose Chiffon Jumpsuit
- Flowy Wide-Leg Pants
- Low Back
- Open Back
- Back Zipper
- Halter Top with Buttons to Fasten Around Neck
- Loops for a belt or can be covered by a Fashionable Belt
- 95% Polyester
- 5% Cotton
- Light Weight
SIZE AND FIT
- Item does not Stretch around the waist
- Item runs 1/2 size smaller than other U.S. brands
HOW TO CARE FOR PRODUCT
- Machine Washable
- Made in China
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds.
Eligible returns are for an exchange or store credit only!
We have a 30-day Return Policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item MUST be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, unwashed, with hang tags and string still attached, and in its original packaging. Your item will be inspected upon return. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase. If any hang tags or labels have been removed, your product will not be accepted.
To start a return, you can use our RETURN CENTER by clicking the link below: https://www.sapphireandemerald.com/tools/returncenter
If you meet the requirements herein, please start the return process in the Return Center. We will be notified and you will receive communications from us, every step of the way! We highly suggest tracking and insuring the package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Returns are for store credit only! No refunds will be issued.
- Items marked FINAL SALE may not be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- All returns/exchanges must be done within 30 days of order receipt.
- Items must be unwashed, unworn, and with original tags still attached. If items appear worn, have makeup or other stains, or smell of smoke or perfume, your return WILL NOT be accepted and will be returned to you at your expense.
- Swimwear is not eligible for a return.
Items not meeting the above guidelines will be returned to you at your expense; after 30 days all non-returnable merchandise will be donated. For additional information on returns, or if you have a question that wasn’t answered, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Our physical address is:
Sapphire & Emerald
The Danqui Company, LLC
5050 Poplar Ave., Ste. 1710
Memphis, Tennessee 38157
DAMAGES & ISSUES
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right!
- Damages must be reported within three (3) days of receiving merchandise. Please contact email@example.com for assistance.
EXCEPTIONS / NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like intimates, swimwear or lingerie.
- Sale items, Jewelry, Intimates, Swimwear, Bras, Camisoles, Slips, Socks.
- Shoes must be returned in their original box or bag provided and placed inside an additional protective shipping safe box/bag to be eligible. If there is any damage to the original package, your return will not be accepted.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
If you have any questions about our returns and exchanges policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIZING GUIDE & CHART
Please use the Sizing Guide Chart below if no chart is shown in a product listing.
Our store offers several items from different vendors and manufacturers, so please note that the measurements listed in our general size chart below are meant as a guideline for fit. Styles from different vendors and manufactures can vary from one style to another.
We will be adding more items and more sizes. As new products are added to our store, we will update our sizing guide.
The following tips are here as a guideline for measuring yourself for an accurate size estimation:
To measure your bust, wrap a measuring tape under your arms and around the fullest part of your bust. Don’t pull too tightly; the tape measure should fit snug and comfortably. Make sure the tape is horizontal to the floor and doesn’t dip down or run diagonally at any point.
For a great waist measurement, wrap the tape around your natural waistline or the narrowest part of your waist. Keep the measuring tape comfortably loose. Do not suck it in nor hold your breath. Stand as you normally would throughout your day.
Measure the fullest part of your hips, approximately 7" down from your natural waist. This area should include your buttocks, so make sure to wrap your tape all the way around, without letting it ride up unevenly in the back.
Shop with Confidence
We know shopping online can be difficult, especially when you are not able to physically try on each item to be sure that it fits great. So, if and when you have a question about a particular item, Sapphire & Emerald is here to provide you as much information as we can, so that you get clothes that look good and feel great every time your order!
For more information regarding size and fit, you can reach out to us by email at email@example.com.